ACANA ™ Singles Limited Ingredient Diet Recipes are rich in protein from a single animal source, making them perfect for choosy dogs. Our Lamb & Apple recipe is crafted with 65% animal ingredients1 from protein-rich lamb including raw lamb and lamb liver to satisfy your dog’s cravings, and it contains no grain ingredients2. It’s also balanced with nutritious, fiber-rich vegetables and fruit including whole apples to help support your dog’s digestive health. Show your dog that a limited ingredient diet doesn’t mean less meat by feeding them ACANA Singles Limited Ingredient Diet Lamb & Apple Recipe!
- Rich in protein from a single animal source, providing the nutrient-dense diet your choosy dog needs.
- Superfood apples, sweet potato & pumpkin are rich in fiber to help support healthy digestion and overall gut health.
- This nutrient-rich recipe helps support ideal body condition and healthy skin & coat.
- Contains no artificial flavors, colors or preservatives added in our kitchen.
- Crafted in the USA with the world’s finest ingredients.
1Approximate and derived from the unprocessed state of the ingredients.
2Produced in a facility that also processes grains.
Our raw ingredients are frozen at their peak freshness.
- Crude protein (min.)31 %
- Crude fat (min.)17 %
- Crude fiber (max.)5 %
- Moisture (max.)12 %
- Ash (max.)10%
- Dietary starch (max.)18 %
- Sugars (max.)5 %
- EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) (min.)0.3 %
- DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) (min.)0.2 %
- Calcium (min.)1.8 %
- Phosphorus (min.)1.2 %
- Omega-6 fatty acids* (min.)1.2 %
- Omega-3 fatty acids* (min.)1 %
- Taurine* (min.)0.2 %
- Glucosamine (min.)500 mg/kg
- Total Microorganisms* (min.)1 Million CFU/lb
- *not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
Lamb, lamb meal, lamb liver, sweet potato, whole chickpeas, fish oil, whole lentils, lentil fiber, whole apples, sunflower oil, natural lamb flavor, lamb tripe, whole pumpkin, whole cranberries, salt, choline chloride, taurine, dried kelp, zinc proteinate, vitamin E supplement, mixed tocopherols (preservative), selenium yeast, niacin, thiamine mononitrate, calcium pantothenate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin, folic acid, vitamin B12 supplement, copper proteinate, freeze-dried lamb, dried chicory root, turmeric, citric acid (preservative), rosemary extract, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus casei fermentation product.
METABOLIZABLE ENERGY: 3405 kcal/kg (388 kcal per 8 oz. cup), with 32% from protein, 26% from carbohydrates, and 42% from fat.
ACANA LAMB & APPLE RECIPE is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for All Life Stages – except for growth of large breed dogs (70lbs or more as an adult)